Currently in Build.
Our latest campervan build : 2002 Mazda Bongo which has just arrived direct from Japan.
- High grade quality example with all the grading sheets to prove mileage and authenticity.
This is a very low mileage vehicle having covered 56,000 kilometers, which equates to just 35,000 miles. Presented in Gunmetal metallic silver this superb example is having a complete conversion to full campervan specifications.
The inventory specification includes the following:
- Pop top elevating roof with hydraulic supports
- Sleeping in roof space for two
- Factory fitted seatbelts for 5 people
- Rock and roll style bed with sleeping for two
- Custom side conversion with top quality Vohringer plys in Carbon effect
- Smev integrated two burner hob and sink unit
- Overhead letterbox storage compartments
- LED 12volt lighting
- 240 volt plug sockets
- 12volt charging points
- 12volt compressor fridge
- Underbed storage locker
- 12volt split charging system
- Solid flooring with aluminium edging
Currently in build, we expect to have this vehicle finished and ready for inspection by the end of June. Part Exchange and Pegasus Finance available.
This vehicle can be reserved by deposit today, just give us a call to discuss.